11/23/09

will this ever work???


Will this ever work???? It seems to be question I ask all the time as a farmer, wondering about the crops, the animals, the weather and the market. This time though, I ask myself if I can keep the commitment of a blog. Will it just simple be another communication tool that attempts to connect me closer to my consumer, but still keeps us from meeting face to face and truly getting personal? Do I have it in me to re-type recipes that can be found a zillion other places? Am I brave enough to publicly babble about farm haps all the time? If so, do I need to feel the obligation to take the time and actually use spell check even though I will still choose to ignore nearly all grammar recommendations- I'm not sure. I like to type what I would speak in person, and trust me, it doesn't always translate on a keyboard, sometimes for better, mostly for worse.
Well here goes nothing... in attempts to increase communication and awarness with our supporters, on behalf of Ocean Air Farms, I, Julie Jo hereby begin to blog. wish us luck and cross your fingers.