1/2/10

new years news


Here we are the start of a new decade, get use to typing/writing it now, it's officially 2010! 2010! 2010! 2010! 2010! yep yep yep.
I believe we are on our 10th straight day away from the farm. Traveled the length of California, visited friends and family and now we are back to the original stomping grounds and it feels so good. Amongest the community and environment that I've come to truly love a great launching ground for the new year ahead-bring it on. Starting it off with 12 days of exploration along Oregon and Washington's coast. Away from the farm and in a state of solitude that will allow us to snuggle up with the current seed catalogs and get our order in-order.
There is much to look forward to in the future, though call it what you will, resolution of sorts, I want to work on being in the presence, so I'm letting the urge overcome me to stop typing and enjoy the friends who surround me right now.
Before I close the mac, I'll leave with a remembrance of the past...
a great pic from the First Annual Farm Fest 2009 POTATO SHIN-DIGG, it was a good one.
happy healthy new years to ya all- be well.